Captain's Club Bookings are supposed to Open Today for Reflection...

C-Dragons

So has anyone received a link to the deck plans or itineraries for Reflection yet?

It will be interesting if X handles Reflection as they did Silhouette last year, when the CC agents didn't even have the correct deck plans

when everyone started calling in to book. :eek:

Just got off the phone with the Captain's Club.

Reflection is open for booking as of 12:00 Noon. They have a .pdf file for

deck plans. X is still working on loading the deck plans for CC members to preview.

Just spoke with Captain's Club. They told me that Reflection deck plans would be posted tomorrow but the are now posted below as per C-Dragons.

After a 9 day positioning cruise from N. Europe the ship will then two Western European cruises then do a 13 night TA on 11/18/12 from Barcelona to Miami and a 3-day mini-cruise. Then the ship will do alternating 7 day Caribbean cruises from Miami and visit 3 ports each.

Actually, there is a 9 night positioning cruise on October 12th, a 14 night from Barcelona - Venice, a 14 night from Venice - Barcelona, and then the TA on November 18th.

I think I'll do the Barcelona - Venice, then spend a few days in Venice before my Regent Mariner crossing!

Just spoke with Captain's Club. Reflection deck plans will be posted tomorrow and be accessible via a link provided in a Captain's Club email from Celebrity.

Sorry, but they are already available: :)

http://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/earlybooking-login?CID=DM_INT_TSDM_LYRFEB_1104_V1

Hi Everyone !

FYI - Reflection's Caribbean itinerary will be 7 night Eastern only. It's not alternating. Just confirmed again with Celebrity.

Archived