Captain's Reception on Century?

derbygirl520

Hey guys,

I've cruised on Royal Caribbean several times, and there is always a Captain's welcome where the crew is introduced. Usually there is champagne. Does Celebrity do this as well? I always enjoy seeing who's working on the ship!

Tootles,

Laura

Yes, they have a captains welcome toast on the 1st formal night, usually the 1st full sea day.

They introduce the captain and senior staff and have a champagne toast. It is usually held in the theater after dinner right before the show.

Mary Lou

If you have cruised Royal CAribbean several times you are no doubt a member of their Crown and Anchor Society. Celebrity will give you a courtesy membership in the Captain's Club -- sort of a reciprocal thing. Once you have booked your cruise, call the Captain's Club (see Celebrity website for phone number) and give them your C&A number and they will enroll you over the phone.

If you have cruised Royal CAribbean several times you are no doubt a member of their Crown and Anchor Society. Celebrity will give you a courtesy membership in the Captain's Club -- sort of a reciprocal thing. Once you have booked your cruise, call the Captain's Club (see Celebrity website for phone number) and give them your C&A number and they will enroll you over the phone.

You don't have to book a Celebrity cruise to get a Captains Club number.

I called Captains Club before sailing on an RCI cruise where I wanted to book a Celebrity cruise on board for the OBC. I got a number immediately. I gave it to the Loyalty Ambassador and was given a one grade upgrade on the balcony cabin we booked.

You have to be of at least Platinum status with RCI's Crown & Anchor Society in order to receive status with Celebrity's Captain's Club prior to completing your first sailing on Celebrity.

Archived