Seriously considering the Epic

happy cruzin

DH and I are seriously considering booking the Epic :D :D.

I hear that NCL runs specials occasionally - offering OBC with a new booking. Anyone have an idea when then next one of those might happen :confused:.

Any - and all - booking/reservation tips or suggestions are welcomed ;)!!

Thanks!

ONLY 24 HOURS TO BOOK NORWEGIAN EPIC

AND YOU GET AN EXTRA $100 TO SPEND ON BOARD.

If you are thinking about sailing aboard Norwegian Epic to the white-sand beaches of the Caribbean or to the legendary ports of Europe, now’s the time. Book your cruise on Tuesday, April 12 – Epic Bonus Day – and you’ll get a reduced deposit PLUS $100 to spend on board on things like spa treatments, Shore Excursions or even a special bottle of wine with dinner.

BEST OF ALL.

This $100 onboard credit applies to all Norwegian Epic sailings and to every category booked. All staterooms, all categories*. Norwegian Epic is one of a kind.

• The only ship to offer Blue Man Group live at sea

• More than 20 dining options including sushi, churrascaria, dim sum and more

• More than a dozen places to celebrate the night including the SVEDKA Ice Bar

and Spice H20

• Multi-slide Aqua Park, two-story sports court and a first-class spa

• Unique accommodations like luxurious Villas, Spa Suites and Studios

ONE DAY ONLY. TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011. BOOK NOW.

Now I know where I saw the sale....Facebook!

Norwegian Cruise Line

What do you like to spend your on board credit on? Book any sailing on Norwegian Epic on 4/12 for $100 in cash to spend on board. Use promo code EASYFARE when booking.

Yesterday at 5:01pm via Publisher · 2924 · Like ·

Now I know where I saw the sale....Facebook!

Norwegian Cruise Line

What do you like to spend your on board credit on? Book any sailing on Norwegian Epic on 4/12 for $100 in cash to spend on board. Use promo code EASYFARE when booking.

Yesterday at 5:01pm via Publisher · 2924 · Like ·

Great! Thanks :D

I will go check it out....

$300 OBC right now when you book a suite for 5 nights or longer sailing, at least 9 months in advance.

LINK

:D

Suites Onboard Credit Promotion

Offer*: Receive Up to $300 per stateroom for Suites and Villas.

*On-board credit amount based on cruise length:

Program Code: PGOBC

Terms and Conditions:

Offer valid for reservations made 9 months or greater prior to sailing. Onboard Credit may be spent for ANY onboard purchases.

Tom

$300 OBC right now when you book a suite for 5 nights or longer sailing, at least 9 months in advance.

LINK

Terms and Conditions:

Offer valid for reservations made 9 months or greater prior to sailing. Onboard Credit may be spent for ANY onboard purchases.

Tom

Ummmm....suggestions on a date :confused:?? :D ;)

LINK

Terms and Conditions:

Tom

Amex is also running a $300.00 OBC if you pay your whole fare with AMEX Card. Can you combine all three of these OBC's? Including the $100.00 OBC for booking on the 12th?

Amex is also running a $300.00 OBC if you pay your whole fare with AMEX Card. Can you combine all three of these OBC's? Including the $100.00 OBC for booking on the 12th?

That would be sweet!

I would like to know the answer to that as well - though I do not have, nor will I ever have an AMEX card again. They lost me over 10 years ago! ;)

Tom

That would be sweet!

I would like to know the answer to that as well - though I do not have, nor will I ever have an AMEX card again. They lost me over 10 years ago! ;)

Tom

Tom -

I threw that question out to my new NCL "Personal Cruise Consultant" - I will let you know what she says about combining that with the other OBC. ;)

Ok....just got off of the phone with my NCL rep about the $100.00 OBC for booking the Epic tomorrow (4/12). She does not yet have the code for that promotion - but does not expect that it can be combined with any other specials.

So.....if a suite is what you are interested in - obviously the $300.00 OBC credit for the Suite booking is the way to go ;).

Just booked on Epic, 02/25/12. Aft Penthouse Suite. They could not combine the two OBC's. PGOBC and EASYFARE. We booked thru a military discount. It may be different if you book another way. We were able to combine the AMEX $300.00 OBC and the $100.00 OBC. We also got $75.00 OBC each for our previous cruise. So I will take a $550.00 combined OBC.

Hope I didn't confuse everyone. My PCC tried to get the best deal he could. Very nice of him.

Just booked on Epic, 02/25/12. Aft Penthouse Suite. They could not combine the two OBC's. PGOBC and EASYFARE. We booked thru a military discount. It may be different if you book another way. We were able to combine the AMEX $300.00 OBC and the $100.00 OBC. We also got $75.00 OBC each for our previous cruise. So I will take a $550.00 combined OBC.

Hope I didn't confuse everyone. My PCC tried to get the best deal he could. Very nice of him.

Hmmmmmm, interesting note.....was on the NCL site tonight - still researching our options and today (the 12th) the OBC that shows when you use the PGOBC code identified on the website and in Tom's posting above is $400.00 :D ;)!

So......although they say you can not combine the code fares - they seem to have upped the $300.00 advertised OBC to $400.00. Part of the booking specials offered today - or not :confused: - $100.00 is still $100.00 ;) :D

Hmmmmmm, interesting note.....was on the NCL site tonight - still researching our options and today (the 12th) the OBC that shows when you use the PGOBC code identified on the website and in Tom's posting above is $400.00 :D ;)!

So......although they say you can not combine the code fares - they seem to have upped the $300.00 advertised OBC to $400.00. Part of the booking specials offered today - or not :confused: - $100.00 is still $100.00 ;) :D

Happy - I think I couldn't combine because i used the military discount. He tried different ways to book me, but military was the cheapest. Saved $400.00 off the internet price for military. If I had use anything else I think I could have combined them. I figured I still made out. Researching the options is a great idea. Get the best deal you can. Good Luck....

Archived