Port Everglades Webcam

I registered for the webcam to catch our wave for the June 11th sailing. Upon registering, they asked where we'll be positioned on the ship and if we'll have a banner, but how do we locate the camera to ensure we're caught on cam?

I registered for the webcam to catch our wave for the June 11th sailing. Upon registering, they asked where we'll be positioned on the ship and if we'll have a banner, but how do we locate the camera to ensure we're caught on cam?

Having had the fun of waving at the PortEvergladeswebcam for my last year's Oasis cruise I made sure I picked a specific spot and was in the location I said on the form. Having a sign or a flag or bright clothing helps the camera operator locate you. For myself and my cruising friends it was a pink boa. :) Of course choosing port side location on the ship is a must as the camera is located in the white condo on the inlet as you leave Port Everglades.

They did a great job on my sail away wave last October on Oasis. :) Have fun and a great cruise on Allure.

Having had the fun of waving at the PortEvergladeswebcam for my last year's Oasis cruise I made sure I picked a specific spot and was in the location I said on the form. Having a sign or a flag or bright clothing helps the camera operator locate you. For myself and my cruising friends it was a pink boa. :) Of course choosing port side location on the ship is a must as the camera is located in the white condo on the inlet as you leave Port Everglades.

They did a great job on my sail away wave last October on Oasis. :) Have fun and a great cruise on Allure.

Thanks Emmy...I'll look for the white condo and if I can resend my request, I'll tell them to look for 5 of us and I do have a boa, so I'll tell them to look for the black & white boa (great idea--hopefully the colors will stand out).

Just think, this addition is very, very legal. The only jail time is the one you want and pay for known as sail away. It is the only place where you want to be a prisoner and not escape from, in fact you always want a longer term.:rolleyes::p:D

Sorry, no they don't.

I am sitting here in front of two laptops at work watching the following:

1. Port Canaveral

2. Grills cam (watch this one to see the ships after they leave the Port Canaveral cam, about 2-3 minutes once they are out of view on the PC cam)

3. Two Palms cam (watch this one to see the ships after they leave the PC cam and past the Grills cam.

4. Port Everglades.

If it's slow here at the bowling center I get to see 'em all go out. Part of my wants to be busy but the other part wants to see the ships leave.

Man I gotta get a life other than cruising and work. ;)

Tim

Do you have the url for the Grills cam? thx

I will second that :DWas a great time:)

Archived