Margaritaville Montego Bay

Patty421

Looking @ some shore excursions for Falmouth and there is one that brings you to Montego Bay and gives you some time in city centre shopping area. Anyone know where the Margaritaville is in relation to this?

I dont think I remember seeing it ... but Im laughing as Iv done the conquest numerous times which ports at Montego Bay and always saying wish it would go to Ocho Rios!!! (closer to the falls). I never knew there might be a excursion going to montego bay.

I was on a cruise once which changed from Ocho Rios to Montego Bay. We spent the day at an all-inclusive: Sunset Beach Montego Bay. I recommend it.

(personally, I think that all Margaritavilles are a HUGE rip-off, athough I admire Jimmy Buffett's business acumen. He certainly knows how to profit from the foolishness of a lot of people!)

Looking @ some shore excursions for Falmouth and there is one that brings you to Montego Bay and gives you some time in city centre shopping area. Anyone know where the Margaritaville is in relation to this?

margaritaville is located on the middle of the hip Strip...to give you land marks once you have scene the sangster airport on your right...look for Breezes Hotel shortly afterwards on your right...margaritaville is approximately 1/4 to 1/2 mile past Breezes on your right.

M'ville is a blast...the 3 story tall waterslide that drops you into the ocean is a rush. The drinks don't cost anymore than they do on the ship. Actually a little cheaper because you get more for the money. The music is pumping people are laughing and having a ball. Don't forget to jump off the trampoline. There are lockers to put your things so you can party have a great time at M'ville. We hit everyone while on a cruise....this time we get to go to Ocho Rios...Yeah Mon...Life is Irie.

Angela

Angela

I was on a cruise once which changed from Ocho Rios to Montego Bay. We spent the day at an all-inclusive: Sunset Beach Montego Bay. I recommend it.

(personally, I think that all Margaritavilles are a HUGE rip-off, athough I admire Jimmy Buffett's business acumen. He certainly knows how to profit from the foolishness of a lot of people!)

Are you calling me foolish? Margaritaville is a great time and my husband loves their cheeseburgers. May be a rip off but who cares, you are on vacation.

Patty-were you able to follow my parrothead directions??????:D Have a great time at being foolish...I always try my best to be very foolish when I hit an M'ville....Life is Irie.

Angela

Yes your directions are great. We leave in 3 weeks! We also just realized there is on in Cozumel as well.

Patty-the M'ville in Cozumel doesn't have a beach but a deck that over hangs the ocean. There are two trampolines in the water to play and jump on...enjoy the food, music, cocktails and sushine.

Angela

Yeah we saw the pics for Cozumel. Still looks really nice to sit on the deck while my 8 year old enjoys the trampolines. We have never actually been to one in the Caribbean just Fl and Vegas so my husband is very excited.

Yeah we saw the pics for Cozumel. Still looks really nice to sit on the deck while my 8 year old enjoys the trampolines. We have never actually been to one in the Caribbean just Fl and Vegas so my husband is very excited.

I have the best time at the M'ville in Vegas...I hit it once a year...

Angela

ps there is an M'ville in Grand Cayman as well...soon as you walk off the tender there it is.

I have the best time at the M'ville in Vegas...I hit it once a year...

Angela

ps there is an M'ville in Grand Cayman as well...soon as you walk off the tender there it is.

Wish we were going to Grand Cayman. Although we are excited to do all new ports. 5 cruises and we somehow always manage to wind up in St. Thomas and St. Martin. We are finally going on the Western Caribbean this time but no Grand Cayman. Falmouth, Labadee and Cozumel!

Archived