Mr. Sanchos questions please!

harleyquinn228

Traveling to Cozumel in June, and hearing great things about Mr Sanchos!! I just have some questions that I have not seen answered at all.

Is the snorkeling good? We have heard snorkeling at the Money bar is great, but it seems like Mr. Sanchos has more to offer, plus AI, so I was wondering if anyone has actually snorkeled there and could give me pros and cons. How far is the reef from the shore?

Also, I was under the impression that snorkeling was included in the $45-$50 AI price, but other reviews lead me to believe it is an extra cost. Any help?

Thank you!

According to what I printed off of Beach Tours Mexico when I got my confirmation the AI package includes:

All you can eat directly from the menu, except Lobster and Foreign beer

Open Barr (All Brands for Adults) Non alcoholic drinks for children

Free Snorkle Equipment

Purified Ice and Water

Kayak

Lockers

Hammocks

Lounger

Umbrella

Showers

Ping Pong Tables

Beach Volley Ball

Dressing Rooms

Lots of Fun

If pre-booked adults are $45.00 per person, Teens are $30.00 and children - $20.00.

The deposit is $5.00 per person with the balance due on arrival.

I just spent the day there on friday it was very nice. but if you want to use the floating toys in the water it will cost you 12.00 more. it is a very nice place i would definitely go back . the taxi drivers in the town will try to steer you away but don't listen to them . The food was great.

I just spent the day there on friday it was very nice. but if you want to use the floating toys in the water it will cost you 12.00 more. it is a very nice place i would definitely go back . the taxi drivers in the town will try to steer you away but don't listen to them . The food was great.

Do you happen to have any pictures of the water toys? What is the age group to use them? Do they provide life vest? Is the water deep where it is at? Is it $12 pp no matter the age?

Archived