savings and discounts

msstarr22

I am thinking about booking my first P&O Cruise, is there a refund or discount if the price goes down after booking? Do they offer onboard credit? Is there a fare savings code I need to look for before booking?

Thank you for any assistance you can offer,

Starr

There is no refund if the fares drop. If it worries you it can sometimes be advantageous to cancel your booking, forego the deposit and rebook, if the fares have dropped a lot.

There is OBC to a sliding scale depending on length of cruise and grade of cabin. Also a guaranteed 10% off fares booked before the end of May 2011. This is part of their 175th anniversary promotions. You can dummy book online to see what your fare would be. Because they have cut their commission to travel agents to 5% this year, you are unlikely to get any more off the fare through an agent, unlike previous years where you could expect another 10% off.

The On Board Credit on 2012/13 cruises is only available to past P&O passengers. However free parking is on offer for Southampton cruises of 7nights or longer.

Free parking or OBC may be offered on 2011 cruises depending how desparate they are to sell cabins.

Brian

Archived