MDR Tables

sarahc78

Just looking at X website and they state that tables range from intimate 2 top tables up to 8 - 10 top tables and even more. I am not sure what even more means, but you are covered for sure with an 8 top. The information I read said that if your dining reservations are incorrect or you do not receive any dining information when you get to your stateroom, see the restaurant manager for a correction.

Hope this information helps.

I've seen lots of tables for 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 on M class. I'm not sure but I think I've seen tables that could accommodate up to 12 - although in my opinion if we were in a group that large we'd rather have 2 adjacent tables and swap between the two. The larger the table the more difficult it is to have conversations with people other than those seated very near to you.

Celebrity advertise that their largest table size is 10. We are a group of 11 travelling together in July and for 7 of the group it is their first cruise (2 are children). We've put in a special request for a table size of 11 so after seeing the comments in this thread I'm hopeful that we will be lucky and be able to sit together.

Celebrity advertise that their largest table size is 10. We are a group of 11 travelling together in July and for 7 of the group it is their first cruise (2 are children). We've put in a special request for a table size of 11 so after seeing the comments in this thread I'm hopeful that we will be lucky and be able to sit together.

Be sure to see the Maitre d' first thing as soon as you get on the ship. They'll have a desk open just outside the main dining room for people to check on seating assignments.

Hi,:) that is a big table. If I might throw out a suggestion, why not

try two 6 tops next to each other? Easier for everyone to chat and you

could actually swap spots throughout the week:)

What are the largest tables they seat? In the M class ships? Specifically on the Summit. I cant remember and we will have 8 in our party.

Hi Sarah,:) you should not have any problems. 8 tops are all over;)

Archived