Transfer Buffalo to Niagara Falls (Ont)

Hi - I know this is not cruise related, but we will be cruising whilst in NE Canada ? US - we are a group of 8 Australians arriving into Buffalo and then travelling to Niagara Falls (Ont) for 2 nights in October prior to our cruise - could anyone advise of a service we could book to do this? I have sent emails to a couple of companies, but I haven't received any replies - even after follow ups. We would need transfers - Buffalo to Niagara and then Niagara (Ont) to Niagara (US) train station. thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Hi - I know this is not cruise related, but we will be cruising whilst in NE Canada ? US - we are a group of 8 Australians arriving into Buffalo and then travelling to Niagara Falls (Ont) for 2 nights in October prior to our cruise - could anyone advise of a service we could book to do this? I have sent emails to a couple of companies, but I haven't received any replies - even after follow ups. We would need transfers - Buffalo to Niagara and then Niagara (Ont) to Niagara (US) train station. thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

I think you might need to rent a minivan or people mover as the poms might day.

I know there's been an increase in development on the US side so there are hotels to stay in & it's actually quite easy to walk across the bridge into Canada. Don't know if that may be an option for your group.

Otherwise have you tried the hotel in CA you're staying at to see if they offer airport pick up? and or drop off at the train station?

Also are you asking the services about both ends of the trip? That might be why you aren't receiving a response. They might only be able to do the airport to the hotel & not the train station. The airport & Niagara Falls aren't close so I don't know if they'd send someone to get you back to the train station. So you might want to break up the trip. See if you can get a service from the airport to the hotel. Then contact a serivce in CA to see if they can take you to from the hotel to the train station. I don't know how far apart they are so I don't know if a taxi may be an option there.

Archived