Dunn's River Falls Photos?

jacksmom09

I don't remember there being a photographer . . .

no one tried to sell me any pictures or videos

we took our own photos and the guides (if you use one) are very good about taking photos with your camera and carrying same for you if you are unsteady.

Was just there Tuesday. April 12th There are photos taken of yourself climbing the falls. The photo was $8.00 . Bottled water is 3.00 or 2 for 5.00. You will need water shoes to climb the falls we rented shoes for 8.00 at a little shop on the way to the falls, I believe it is 10.00 to rent the shoes inside the park. They have lockers to rent but dont know how much they were to rent. Hope this helps

Was just there Tuesday. April 12th There are photos taken of yourself climbing the falls. The photo was $8.00 . Bottled water is 3.00 or 2 for 5.00. You will need water shoes to climb the falls we rented shoes for 8.00 at a little shop on the way to the falls, I believe it is 10.00 to rent the shoes inside the park. They have lockers to rent but dont know how much they were to rent. Hope this helps

Thanks!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about photos but we had a guide and a guy doing a video. The video was $40 or $45. We didn't get it but quite a few on our excursion did. he would take groups shots of your family and videos while climbing.

We had our own camera

When I went last year we had one of the guides take some pictures of us using my camera and they wanted to sell us a video at the end. The head guide came down to $20 for the video but he took too long to get it to us and we had to leave to get back to the ship.

Archived