Juneau Tour Company

cruzluvr2

Thanks for the clarification on the two companies. I did hear from the company in Skagway and they very nicely referred me to Coastal for the helicopter portion.

Anyone have any experience with Mighty Great Trips?

Both these companies offer tours that appear to be what I want but I hate to book with one of them with no recommendations.

Thanks for any input you can give.

Mightly Great trips , runs the Mendenhall shuttle and tour buses, they are booking agents for most everything else. Superior for me is direct booking with the vender I am using, clear cut accurate and up to date information.

We took Budget Queen's advice and booked our own trips at the ports rather than going through the cruise line. We walked off the ship in Juneau without anything planned, and saw some booths for MGT.

We were very pleased with the Mendenhall Glacier tour that we booked throught them. It might have been nice to have a few more minutes out there, but not too much longer.

The guide was a native of Juneau and knew all the stories. She could answer any of your questions, and had a great sense of humor. She also took us out near Aulk Lake, and took us to a small church that she grew up attending. She even played us a song on their organ......

Hi I am looking for a tour to the glacier in Juneau. Does this MGT have a web site. My husband and father are doing the coastal helicoper tour and I just want a tour to the glacier. Please let me know if any of you know any tours that you could recommend. I am looking for a tour that can give info on the glacier! thank you so much for your help!!:)

FYI...just got a call from Last Frontier tours in Juneau...responding to an email I sent to the address posted above....I had previously submitted an on line request through their web site that was never answered.

Tonight the man provided info about their Juneau city tour and asked me to email him confirming the date of our tour and the number of seats we needed. He stated he would have their book keeper call later for the credit card info....my only concern is that the email he wants me to send the confirmation to is www.lftjuneau@hotmail.com

Does anyone besides me think it is a little odd for a business to be using a hotmail account for booking??

Any suggestions?

Archived