What's the best thing about cruising on a Carnival ship....

ramrax4

...be it an act of kindness you witnessed by another passenger, the food, cd, rooms, destinations, etc anything goes....only one rule it has to be positive and fun:D

For me it's the variety of entertainment from ballroom dancing to the comedy club there's something for everyone and the great value of a carnival cruise. The food is awesome too!

There is some thing going on all the time. In the evening when I get the Fun Times for the events of the next day, I plan my day so I don't miss any thing. I carry a small note pad where I write the time and place for all activities. Some times I even have problems with two events I like going on at the same time. It's just a fun time from one end of the ship to the other.

Best thing about crusing is NO DISHES TO DO, NO BEDS TO MAKE, NO COOKING TO DO..and meeting all kinds of new travelers..AWESOME;)

same for me. Its like you get spoiled on the cruise, then when you come back home you gotta adjust to do everything yourself :(

Best thing about crusing is NO DISHES TO DO, NO BEDS TO MAKE, NO COOKING TO DO..and meeting all kinds of new travelers..AWESOME;)

My thoughts exactly! I love visiting the ports and doing different things. I also love that my kids are entertained.

EXACTLY what I was thinking! Love absolutely everything about Cruizin'! :cool:

There is so much I love......but one of the things that makes a Carnival Cruise stand apart from other vacations is .....the people! I have found that, in general, fellow Carnival cruisers are so friendly! As a single woman who cruises either alone or with my kids I can honestly say that I never felt out of place, or uncomfortable walking into any venue and I usually make friends with all sorts of people to hang out with when I want to.

the alone time with my husband in the salt air....

the family time with my relatives in the salt air....

the ocean rocking me to sleep in the salt air.....

no one from work or school can reach me in this salt air...

no schedule juggling unless I want it in this salt air.....

for less money, you get more! love the buying power of the larger organizations that pass the savings off to the consumer.

add the fun factor that washes over the ship, you have a microcosm of cruisers having one unique time. no two carnival cruises are alike.

Plus by Carnival being such a great value it allows us to cruise more often. Got off Glory first week in april and back on Liberty May 28th.

Also best place in the world to eat fish and chips is a Carnival ship..

Archived