Oasis Deck 14

there are a couple of threads regarding this deck. We had a junior suite about mid way...I think it was 14626...anyway, we never heard anything from up above. At the very most, we heard deck chairs scrapped a couple of times, but that was it. I wouldn't hesitate to book on this deck again.

yeah we had an overhang...I never felt it was a problem at all. Maybe blocking the sun a bit, but as for the view of the ocean, it doesn't obstruct in anyway. You can't look straight up into the sky, but you can look outward and up. Hope that makes sense.

I got upgraded 3 days before our cruise...from deck 7 to deck 14 junior suite and I was a bit nervous about being underneath the pool decks and the overhang, but it didn't bug us one little bit.

I actually liked deck 14 because the elevators were busy at certain times. so being up higher, made it easier to grab an elevator going down. We were only a deck or two from stuff above us so every once in a while I walked up a deck or two get to the windjammer...convenient. I realized being in the middle may not be best because I felt so bad for those folks trying to get on at Deck 9, 10, 11...it was hard for them to get a spot on the elevator at prime times going down (dinner, shows, sea days).

Archived