Thank you Spirit Air

weechloe

Let me set things straight. Have used this airlines for convenience and had decided not to do it again because of all the add ons. Then on April 9th I had a connecting flight to San Juan from Detroit. Somehow my identification folder purse got left at the departure seating area in Spirit. Got to San Juan, no identification, no passport, nothing. Called Spirit from San Juan. Someone had turned it in. Thank you, thank you, thank you. First I was told that I had to collect it in Detroit but since I couldn't even purchase a ticket to get back they sent it on the morning of the 10th on two planes and I picked it up at 1:30 in the afternoon before we boarded the Adventure. Intend on speaking and sending the agent at Spirt something and also sending a thank you for her great concern. If no passport or i.d., I would not have been able to board.

That's great. Usually their customer service leaves somewhat to be desired but here it was wonderful. Glad it all worked out. I know many people would have walked right by your folder and left it sitting there. I have picked up people's credit cards on the floor in the terminal and turned them in thinking someone is going to get to their destination and have some chaos with a missing credit card that can't be replaced if home wasn't their destination.

Archived