Liberty or Freedom- Which one would you pick?

cruizinpooh

I've been on both and loved both. If size is important, the Liberty is a smaller class, but not too small. Sometimes the class the Freedom is in seems crowded. However, I agree with a poster that the extra day would be a big draw for me:)

I've been on both and loved both. If size is important, the Liberty is a smaller class, but not too small. Sometimes the class the Freedom is in seems crowded. However, I agree with a poster that the extra day would be a big draw for me:)

Liberty and Freedom are identical ships in the Conquest class.

Liberty and Freedom are identical ships in the Conquest class.

Duh...my bad....too much multi-tasking here, I think. I was thinking about the Legend; that one is the one we're going on in July and IS in the Spirit class. Sorry about that - and thanks for the correction:)

The layout on both ships is identical, however the Liberty does not have a hot tub in the spa area, while the Freedom does. Also, when we sailed the Liberty last Nov. she did not have the Serenity area. I think that is being added soon. To me, the decor on the Liberty is beautiful. The chandeliers in the lobby area change color and there is a lot of black iron work around the ship. I thought it was one of Carnival's prettiest ships (although the Miracle is my all time favorite).

I have a review of the Freedom (link in my signature) with lots of ship photos if you care to take a look. I have not done my Liberty review yet.

Sailed on both ships and loved them both. The Liberty has some of the best service staff on CArnival. The Freedom has some of the best entertainment on Carnival. Great Jazz band and big shows with full band not just 4 or 5 pieces. I have the Freedom booked for teh 4th time for next Jan. going to the Panama canal can't wait.

Archived