LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

daviddfld

For those of us that have contributed to this board and are not connected to Aquafest or one of the other groups onboard, it might be fun to find a place to meet on the day of sailing after the fire drill. On another Solstice ship our group decided to meet in the Ensemble Bar on Entertainment Deck 5. The reason was that this lounge is located aft by the specialty restaurants and Michael's Club. It is not a passage to some other lounges so it was very empty. It turned out to be a good idea and it was possible to talk without shouting over the PA system music. So I put this forward as a possible venue and welcome other ideas if people are interested in having a gathering.

Jay

Since I am leaving for Italy today I hope that someone will think about suggestions for a meeting place. My idea was posted a few months ago (see above) and nobody has commented since. I'll be checking this BB while in Florence and Rome to see if a decision has been made about a good place to meet after the fire drill on Dec. 1.

Jay

Hi everyone - I will be joining you on this cruise. Travelling with my sister Carol and several friends. Can't wait.

Hello Bob & Carol.... Welcome to our Roll Call and welcome to Cruise Critic! You'll find it addictive.... I'd encourage you to check out the Roll Call on the main board.

Attached is an updated Roll Call for our group. This will probably be the last update before our cruise.

Safe travels everyone!

Don

Roll Call 11-23.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
Other than Norm and Monica, I don't think we met any of the posters on this thread. But still had a great time!

David & Larry

Hi David and Larry,

I too met Norm. I also met a few others, but only briefly. In fact, I met Don and Mike upon arrival at FCO but never saw them on the ship. :eek: Dennis and Ray were on one of my tours and we even went to town in Barcelona on the local bus. I think I saw them the most.

Monica

Edited by Compass Rose Monica

• 5 years later...