LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

daviddfld

• 3 weeks later...
Yes We have booked with another couple. This is our 3rd Celebrity TA and we love it

we look forward to meeting you!

Franco and Stephen

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the board. We look forward to getting to know you better between now & the cruise in December '12.

We're also traveling with another couple. They are from Pompano Beach; Larry & I are from Deerfield Beach.

David

Hi David and Larry,

Franco and Stephen here....we live in Ft Lauderdale. We will be traveling with our friends John and Steve from London, and some other cruising friends we have met on other Celebrity cruises. We look forward to Getting to know you better too!

Franco

• 1 month later...
Hi Larry and David,

Just transfered this years Silhouette reservation crossing to next years. Looking forward seeing you on board next year. :)

Hi Norman,

We're happy to hear that you will be joining us in 2012. I see that you will be on the Constellation TA instead.

We're supposed to be leaving on the 18th of this month for a wonderful 12 nt. Med. on Solstice, but had to cancel. I had emergency open heart surgery on 5/20 and thought it not prudent to do that trip!

David

Edited by daviddfld

Hi Norman,

We're happy to hear that you will be joining us in 2012. I see that you will be on the Constellation TA instead.

We're supposed to be leaving on the 18th of this month for a wonderful 12 nt. Med. on Solstice, but had to cancel. I had emergency open heart surgery on 5/20 and thought it not prudent to do that trip!

David

Sorry to hear of the need for surgery, wishing you a quick recovery so can get back cruising real soon.... Hugs and take care of yourself.... and always look forward to sailing and seeing you guys on the high seas ....:)

Hi Norman,

David

David,

I'm sorry to hear about your surgery. I wish you a quick recovery.

Hugs,

Fabio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi guys. We're Ken & Ray from Dallas, TX & will also be joining you. There will also be some other "friends" with us, but not sure as to how many yet. This looks like it's shaping up to be a fun group!

Hi Guys ... and welcome to the thread. Look forward to chatting between now and cruise time.

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just a quick check in..... Hope all is well and looking forward to our cruise and those martini's....:D

Hi Norm ... everything OK here. We're finally getting a CEL ship back in Florida, so we're wasting no time. We'll be doing the Millie on 10/4, and martinis will be one of the first orders of business.

D & L

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm Alan from New Zealand and i will be sailing with you all on this crossing.

Just did the Inaugural Westbound TA on Silhouette last month with the fantastic Fabio - and loved it so much I've booked again :D

Amazing ship!

Edited by BabeatSea

Hi,

Just did the Inaugural Westbound TA on Silhouette last month with the fantastic Fabio - and loved it so much I've booked again :D

Amazing ship!

Welcome.... Looking forward meeting you on board.... Looks like we sailing together in 2012 again...

Hi,

Amazing ship!

Hi Alan, it was so nice to meet you too!

I'm jealous of all of you going on this crossing.....

Ciao,

Fabio.

David and Larry, enjoy your upcoming cruise! Home the seas are more calm than what we encountered on the Eclipse last week.

Hello to everyone else! I'm a FO-FOD of David and Larry (Friend Of a FOD). ;) I hope you'll allow me to join you for a martini or two on the Silhouette.

Monica

Thanks for your good wishes Monica ... and of course you may join us at the Martini Bar. Celebrity usually arranges to have the FOD/LGBT gatherings at the "Tastings" Bar. I personally don't like it there. The atmosphere at the Martini Bar is so much better.

David

Thanks for your good wishes Monica ... and of course you may join us at the Martini Bar. Celebrity usually arranges to have the FOD/LGBT gatherings at the "Tastings" Bar. I personally don't like it there. The atmosphere at the Martini Bar is so much better.

David

Thanks David. The FODS on my cruise were sort of split up, some in teh martini bar and others elsewhere. The martini bar area is lots of fun though it can get crowded.

Monica

Hi, Don and Mike here from Alexandria, Virginia. Have booked this crossing and we're really excited, but can't believe it's a year away!! This is our first TA crossing and first cruise on Celebrity, so double the excitement!