LOS/Toulon on a Sunday

cw2go

Hello I am reading and seem to be getting myself twisted...

Okay we are sailing RCCL Liberty and dock in Provence (Toulon) France 7am-5pm June 19th

We are splurging on our Italy tours, So in Toulon we really want a low budget & laid back beach day.

RCCL offers a Bandol/Beaches tour for $42 each

My questions: Is there a beach with easy access nearby?

I am also unsure of where we are actually docking, I did read there is a shuttle for $12 each US to take us to Toulon from ??? So where are we docked and what is there? Does our RCCL excursion include this shuttle cost? I was sure RCCL would have that answer but nope, phone rep was a bit confused.

Thanks in advance for your input, :confused:

Patty

I am baffled about why RCI doesn't want to tell people where they are parking their ship. I assume they know. Kinda frustrating. Anyway, if you haven't seen it already, the best info I know of is in this thread (if you haven't already seen it):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1226994

For now, I think we should assume the Libery will be docking in La Seyne-sur-Mer until/unless we hear otherwise. You can see the transportation options in the photo of the port guide. Or at least what was offered last year.

If you look at general tourist information for La Seyne-sur-Mer, there are beaches there as well as back in Toulon.

I am baffled about why RCI doesn't want to tell people where they are parking their ship. I assume they know. Kinda frustrating. Anyway, if you haven't seen it already, the best info I know of is in this thread (if you haven't already seen it):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1226994

For now, I think we should assume the Libery will be docking in La Seyne-sur-Mer until/unless we hear otherwise. You can see the transportation options in the photo of the port guide. Or at least what was offered last year.

If you look at general tourist information for La Seyne-sur-Mer, there are beaches there as well as back in Toulon.

Thanks WCOOK,

You may see my post repeated I had asked in our roll call as well...

Archived