Save PIANO MAN!!!!

I heard last week on my cruise that RCI is talking about taking Piano Man off the ships!:eek: If you have ever seen it then you know how awesome it is and know that we can't let this happen. :confused: Anyone interested in starting a movement to tell RCI know that we don't want them to take away Piano Man please post here!!!;) Or if you don't want to get involved then just post about how much you LOVE it!!!

Thanks,

Piano Man Fan--65 times and counting!!!!!!:D

Yeah - it's hit it's 8 year limit. Also built from previous shows and sections of it have gone into other shows. Tho' I'm sure the directors and choreographers would appreciate the sentiment - but time for NEW!

Is "Piano Man" the awesome guy I saw on the Freedom last Nov in the Schooner Bar who EVERYONE LOVED!!!????

BTW, that Honey Stung Chicken comment was hilarious!:D

....yeah, we must get rid of that crap and SAVE PIANO MAN!!!!

Is "Piano Man" the awesome guy I saw on the Freedom last Nov in the Schooner Bar who EVERYONE LOVED!!!????

BTW, that Honey Stung Chicken comment was hilarious!:D

....yeah, we must get rid of that crap and SAVE PIANO MAN!!!!

I <think> it's a theater show they are referring to. :D:)

Not the multiple piano men and women that play in the Schooner. :)

Oh, thanks for clarifying. OOOOpps:rolleyes:

I have never been on a RCCL ship that has that show.

The 'original' is on Radiance and a clone went onto Rhapsody, but parts of it have shown up elsewhere (like the "Arlen" section in My Romance on Grandeur, Stevie on a couple of ships)

Basically it's a tribute to the Piano Men - Elton, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Manilow and either Harold Arlen or Ray Charles depending on the ship. A couple of the other cruise lines do shows of the same name/same concept.

I do vote it one of the best cruise show 'transitions' going from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road to the Wizard of Oz (Elton to Arlen). The Bubble Wall "Rainbow Room" set on Radiance is one of my favorites (lexan columns of water with air hoses between the cast and band)

Sacrilege!!!! Always my favourite. Actually I can't imagine it being as good since they removed the flying.

:D Think I've see it too many times . . The adage they replaced the silks with is pretty (and given to very strong dancers), but Fighter is just not the same.

Archived