Allure, Oasis, Liberty & Navigator to offer 4-8 night itineraries

Tyron

Well, I guess the powers that be @ headquarters decided to move 4 of their largest ships to Port Everglades to do the same caribbean ports. :rolleyes:

Where are you getting this information?

Well, I guess the powers that be @ headquarters decided to move 4 of their largest ships to Port Everglades to do the same caribbean ports. :rolleyes:

Yes it was announced this week that the Navigator will also be sailing from FLL from 20th Nov 2011 until she comes back across the pond in April 2012.

Bookings opened this week and some sailings appear to be selling well due to the low prices.

What concerns me a bit is when we are in Labadee on the 6th Dec on the Allure...the Navigator will be there too.

Yes it was announced this week that the Navigator will also be sailing from FLL from 20th Nov 2011 until she comes back across the pond in April 2012.

Bookings opened this week and some sailings appear to be selling well due to the low prices.

What concerns me a bit is when we are in Labadee on the 6th Dec on the Allure...the Navigator will be there too.

LIZ!!!! :D How have you been? :)

That's a LOT of people in Labadee:mad:

Capt! Are you still doing a b2b on Allure? We are on the 11th!

LIZ!!!! :D How have you been? :)

That's a LOT of people in Labadee:mad:

Hi Tye...doing great thanks..hope all well with you :D

Yes that is a lot of people in Labadee...I guess it will be more difficult now for anyone who wants a Cabana with the two ships in port.

Could be interesting watching the prices now for December etc..hey maybe our Allure prices for 12/4 might come down..that would be great :D

Capt! Are you still doing a b2b on Allure? We are on the 11th!

Hi Cris

Sadly no I am not doing the 12/11 Allure now...decided to transfer that week to the Navigator Transatlantic..great prices that I couldnt miss out on.

Any chance you might join us on 12/4 instead ?

Hi Tye...doing great thanks..hope all well with you :D

Yes that is a lot of people in Labadee...I guess it will be more difficult now for anyone who wants a Cabana with the two ships in port.

Could be interesting watching the prices now for December etc..hey maybe our Allure prices for 12/4 might come down..that would be great :D

Just the thought of that many people on Labadee gives me a headache. :eek: LOL

Hopefully, the prices will come down and upgrades will be available. :D

I was told the Navigator was going to be based in South America year round in approx 2 years.

I jumped on ship for a quick get away on the navigator the other day - corner Aft for $489 - how could you not!! But of course now you're putting the question in my mind... Will the Allure prices go down to keep the pax from jumping ship??? It'll be extremely hard to pull into Port Everglades on a Sunday morning and not go to Terminal 18...

Our day in Haiti on the Nav will be with Liberty... once I did the math it's probably still less than our Allure cruise and I didn't find Labadee crowded that day at all!

What do you think the poor people on the Navigator are going to think when they find out that they have to share Labadee with the Allure. :eek:

i will let you know. i am one of those poor people.however may stay on the ship. on the oasis dec17 but going east. probably will be crowded at those ports also.

according to the ship's calendar on cruisecal...the allure, liberty and navigator will be in falmouth together on 11/23/2011! :eek: :rolleyes: i hope RCI goes back and adjusts the ships schedules instead of having these huge ships overcrowding every port. :mad:

Does anyone know when RCL posts their cruises for November 2012? Right now they only have the schedule until September 2012 for Oasis and Allure?? I'm dying to know the prices for November on the Oasis!!

Then you will need a calculator that shows twelve digits instead of the usual eight.

according to the ship's calendar on cruisecal...the allure, liberty and navigator will be in falmouth together on 11/23/2011! :eek: :rolleyes: i hope RCI goes back and adjusts the ships schedules instead of having these huge ships overcrowding every port. :mad:

That is only 17,000 people - what are you worried about? :eek:

I don't think that this is even possible. Aren't there only two births in Falmouth?

You will need a lot of Long Island Ice Teas to survice that one..:D We are in the navigator May 3rd 2012

Clary

CLARY!!!! Wow, I'll just miss u again. I'm leaving on the Allure on May 13, 2012. I'll be arrive into Fort Lauderdale on Friday the 11th. :)

I don't think that this is even possible. Aren't there only two births in Falmouth?

I'm not sure how many ships Falmouth can handle... :) Hopefully, they'll revisit the schedule and make some adjustments. Only time will tell. :cool:

Archived