Allure, Oasis, Liberty & Navigator to offer 4-8 night itineraries

Tyron

according to the ship's calendar on cruisecal...the allure, liberty and navigator will be in falmouth together on 11/23/2011! :eek: :rolleyes: i hope RCI goes back and adjusts the ships schedules instead of having these huge ships overcrowding every port. :mad:

I see a day of hanging on my balcony happening on Nov 23rd!!

As for the day in Haiti having Nav + Liberty - here was the Allure's 1st visit in December... not too busy :)

<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5164/5332326250_39328af956_z.jpg' alt='5332326250_39328af956_z.jpg'>

Untitled by Beth_Hfx, on Flickr[/img]

If there are only two berths, the Liberty or Navigator could tender in.

Oh man, I hope they dont do that... :( Hopefully, they'll just change the schedule around. :)

I see a day of hanging on my balcony happening on Nov 23rd!!

As for the day in Haiti having Nav + Liberty - here was the Allure's 1st visit in December... not too busy :)

<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5164/5332326250_39328af956_z.jpg' alt='5332326250_39328af956_z.jpg'>

Untitled by Beth_Hfx, on Flickr[/img]

Wow! Nice pic...thanks for sharing. :D

There are have been two ships in Labadee recently and I can't recall reading/hearing any complaints of overcrowding.

Navigator and Explorer shared Labadee last month while I was on the Navigator. It wasn't "too crowded". The line for the lunch buffet was longer than normal - probably about 10 minutes. Other than that, it really didn't feel that full. The weather was perfect, so it wasn't a weather issue keeping people on the ships.

Navigator and Explorer shared Labadee last month while I was on the Navigator. It wasn't "too crowded". The line for the lunch buffet was longer than normal - probably about 10 minutes. Other than that, it really didn't feel that full. The weather was perfect, so it wasn't a weather issue keeping people on the ships.

Thanks, that's good to know. :cool: That definitely eases my mind. :)

according to the ship's calendar on cruisecal...the allure, liberty and navigator will be in falmouth together on 11/23/2011! :eek: :rolleyes: i hope RCI goes back and adjusts the ships schedules instead of having these huge ships overcrowding every port. :mad:

We weren't looking forward to Falmouth anyway but that sounds like a good reason to stay on the ship!

• 3 months later...
CLARY!!!! Wow, I'll just miss u again. I'm leaving on the Allure on May 13, 2012. I'll be arrive into Fort Lauderdale on Friday the 11th. :)

Would you believe that we were in the same sailing and changed it to Marc Navigator??????? :rolleyes: They just do not want us together LOL

Clary

Does anyone know when RCL posts their cruises for November 2012? Right now they only have the schedule until September 2012 for Oasis and Allure?? I'm dying to know the prices for November on the Oasis!!

Most deployment schedules will be announced in February and March of next year which is the traditional time for most deployment announcements.

Most deployment schedules will be announced in February and March of next year which is the traditional time for most deployment announcements.

I just looked on RCI's TA site and the Oasis and Allure are shown through April 2013. Most all of the Aquatheater suites are already gone.....

Archived