Best HoneyMoon Cruise??

Myself and my bride to be are getting married on March 10, 2012 and are thinking about a cruise for the honeymoon, We have been on one cruise so fa,r On NCl back in March 2009.

Im looking for opinions on what the BEST honymoon trip would be?

Thank You

I don't honestly think anyone could possibly answer that for you. No one here knows anything about you; what you like, dislike, what makes a trip good for you. What I think would be a great cruise, you might hate.

First decide what kind of honeymoon you want. Do you want lots of activities, or would you rather hang out on the beach, etc. From which port would you like to leave? How big of a ship do you want to be on? What kind of dining do you like, and on and on. Then look at places you would like to visit, and research what cruiselines visit there.

So far my best cruise to date left from San Juan (we stayed overnight at a resort before leaving for the cruise). Then visited the following ports of calls: St. Thomas, Domincia, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, & St. Kitts! It was on the Carnival Victory! We liked this cruise best because off all the stops. We signed up for different excursions at every port.

I would agree with the other poster that it's hard to tell someone else which would be the BEST for them, but figured I'd lend my advice for my best cruise!

Good luck!

Archived