Princess Shore Excursions Question

Firstly, I put this on here, as I gather that rules may be different for oz/nz cruises to the US ones.

When you book a Princess Shore Tour online, do you pay for it then and there, or do you pay onboard? Also, if you change your mind, how is the money refunded ie OBC.

Thanks in advance. Jen

Hi Jen

You don't pay for it until you do it basically, in fact you don't pay for it until the end of the cruise as it's added to your account so your not paying for it up front. You reserve your place online. You can cancel up to about 48? (24?) hours before the tour, so you don't lose any money - it's not given back as OBC. You get your tickets in your cabin on arrival for anything prebooked online. I've booked online and cancelled once onboard with no problems whatsoever in the past.

Hope that helps

When you board your tickets will be delivered to your cabin. If you change your mind and want to cancel up to 24 hours before the shorex , just rule two lines throuh the ticket , write "cancel" on them and drop them into the letterbox outside the shorex counter. You will see a credit for these on your statement. I have done this several times.

Of course you can edit at any time online while they are still showing on your personaliser.

Shorex purchases differ from line to line, Princess you pay through your on board account.

Holland America and Costa you pre pay before you cruise, you can still cancel though and get refunded 24 hours out.

One good thing about pre paying your shorex a couple of months before cruising - your on board account at disembarkation will not be as gigantic as it could be.

Archived