Navigator aft/corner balcony 7388 view

Ok, I have yet another question about these cabins. We are booked on the Navigator and I was able to get 7388.

I've done alot of searching to see pics of the view from the balcony and I'm a llittle nervous about the metal structures that seems to be an obstruction.

We are not finky travelers but I'm worried that this will take away from our balcony experience. I've read such good things about this cabin and want to be sure it's the right one for us.

We are thrilled at such a large balcony but also want a wonderful view to go along with it. Can anyone w/ experience in this cabin give some insight on the view from this cabin or it's sister cabin 7688 and how the metal structure comes into play when looking out?

Thanks so much!!

We had 7688 on the other side and loved it. The metal structure just prevents you from looking straight down. It bothers some people but most can get over it since the balcony is huge! Plus you get views from the back and side of the ship thanks to the porthole. We booked 7688 again for our cruise next year.

We had 7688 on the other side and loved it. The metal structure just prevents you from looking straight down. It bothers some people but most can get over it since the balcony is huge! Plus you get views from the back and side of the ship thanks to the porthole. We booked 7688 again for our cruise next year.

I 100% agree with this post.

Some will say the structure will bother them. You have to look at it like this, remember some say the glass is half empty, some say half full, this balcony is very similar, some say they see to much of the ship, some say it is just fine, you will have to see for yourself.

We absolutey LOVE the corner aft deck 7. The view and sound from the ocean water being sturred up by the ship is SPECTACULAR!!!!!

Tim

We just grabbed the 11/26 sailing and wound up with 8690 corner aft. Any experience out there?? Thanks

We almost took that one since we were already on deck 8 but the RCCL reservationist said it was an obstructed view on the side due to some type of window washing machine. That's why we booked the corner aft on deck 7.

And thanks everyone for the replies. I'm sure we'll love our 1st ever aft/corner balcony.

We just grabbed the 11/26 sailing and wound up with 8690 corner aft. Any experience out there?? Thanks

We had that cabin on Adventure and enjoyed it, not as much as the 7th deck but if that one is not available, 8690 would do just fine. ;)

The nice thing about 8690, if you like the sun, is the fact it is not covered like deck 7. It is more open to tanning or worshiping the sun. :)

Tim

We almost took that one since we were already on deck 8 but the RCCL reservationist said it was an obstructed view on the side due to some type of window washing machine. That's why we booked the corner aft on deck 7.

And thanks everyone for the replies. I'm sure we'll love our 1st ever aft/corner balcony.

We had 8690 on NOS in January and loved it. The balcony is large and

pie-shaped. I do not remember seeing any kind of window washing

equipment. There were 2 chairs, 2 loungers and a table. There is a door

rather than sliding doors and the room was a little smaller than other balcony rooms we have had in the past. It was our first aft experience

also and we were not disappointed at all. THE VIEW IS AWESOME....

I took a beautiful picture, from this aft balcony, leaving Montego Bay at sunset. I waited until the sun setting shined in line with the wake of the ship. This has been my screensaver at work ever since. Just booked

another aft 1388 on NOS for Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy that aft balcony as much as we did.

Thanks so much for the pictures. I also booked this room on the Navigator of the Seas for our cruise in May next year. Can't wait to see Italy, Greece and Turkey while sipping our morning coffee on this wonderful balcony!! I know we will be spoiled for sure. On our other cruises we had an inside, then outside and then balcony. It is very true that once you experience a balcony room you're hooked! I did wonder if the view was obstructed by the ship's hardware but I imagine after the first day I'll barely notice it! I was shocked we were able to get this room so I my attitude is my glass is full and overflowing!! Happy cruising everyone. What a fun way to see the world!

Archived