PG dress codes

We're less than 2 wks away from sailing. So now I'm thinking about what to pack. :)

I understand DH need to wear long pants and collared shirts for dinner. Are polo shirts ok? Or does it have to be button down? How about shoes? Does it have to be closed toe shoes? DH hates bringing extra shoes other than tennis shoes and sandals. Any comments will be much appreciated.

I understand DH need to wear long pants and collared shirts for dinner. Are polo shirts ok? Or does it have to be button down? How about shoes? Does it have to be closed toe shoes? DH hates bringing extra shoes other than tennis shoes and sandals. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Any collared shirt is O.K. Some wear sandals and/or tennis shoes with their pants. The folks are usually dressed nice, but not overdressed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We're less than 2 wks away from sailing. So now I'm thinking about what to pack. :)

Likewise, hubby "lives" in shorts (nice ones though) most of the year !!! Having to get him to pack L-O-N-G pants (and shoes) for a holiday has not been greeted him enthusiasm. :p

Archived