Is it just me? Unread threads showing as read

gooch47

I'm seeing similar behaviour with "older" threads (where older is somewhere on the order of a day). The link to take you the first unread post doesn't always work properly either, especially if there are a lot of new posts since you last looked at the thread.

Still not convinced it is totally fixed. Today some relatively recent ones (from yesterday afternoon) that I know I hadn't read were shown as read.

Hi Linda,

It's the same this side of the Atlantic too. Been like that for a few days

Berwyn

I'm seeing the same thing. Example: I've read every page of my roll call, but only the last page is displayed in red. It seems to me that the board reset somehow, so threads you opened after the reset are red, but threads you opened before are blue.

Still not convinced it is totally fixed. Today some relatively recent ones (from yesterday afternoon) that I know I hadn't read were shown as read.
It's absolutely no better than yesterday, the day before, the day before that, etc. It's taking up to five minutes for a thread to open, if it does. It's excrutiating. I want my CC "fix" NOW! :)

Archived