What 1 unique item do you pack for you 're cruise ?

Ziggy7

What is the one "little" thing that you cant live without and makes you're cruise that much better??

Thanks travelscrapper!

ziplock baggies and plastic bags to take wet & dirty clothes home in :)

Two lengths of speaker wire so we can move the stereo speakers out on to the verandah. We spend a LOT of time on out verandah and with the speakers inside, you have to turn the volume up way to loud to even hear it outside. We love to listen to music out on our verandah.

Tim

What is the one "little" thing that you cant live without and makes you're cruise that much better??

Not really that "unusual," but my bible, along with my CD player and a case filled with CD's containing "teachings" from some of the national radio ministries. I buy these CD's periodically throughout the year, but sometimes don't get the time to listen to all of them while at home. So, I always bring along my backlog for listening to before retiring for the night.

No better way to start and end the day, in my opinion, than in the Word.

Blue skies ...

--rita

I'll second the vote for the over-the-door shoe organizer!!!! It holds so much within easy reach - hairspray, toothbrush, paste, glasses, suntan lotion, bug spray, makeup mirror, prescriptions, etc., etc, etc. This great idea came from a fellow CC poster!!

Betty

we pack:

- lense wipes

- hand wipes

- travel alarm clock with a themometer

- duffle bag (draw string type)

The prewettened lense wipes are very useful for cleaning sunglasses, binoculars, and camera lenses whenever and wherever.

The prewettened hand wipes are very useful for when you eat on shore. No need to catch un-wanted "bugs" ashore.

The themometer is very useful to gauge and set the stateroom themostat. I started packing it when I did a lot of business travel and stayed a lot of hotel rooms. This way I knew how much to move the thermostat to get to the temp I wanted.

Finally, the duffle bag is VERY useful when either walking around the ship or on excursions. We keep always keep the sunglasses, wipes, and camera in the bag, but will add towels, water bottles, etc. depending on where we are going.

On our last cruise (Costa), we won two new duffle bags (waterproof!!!) by coming first in the master series trivia game. These bags aren't for sale by Costa, but can only be won. The bags are about 18 inches tall and about 10 inches around at the base.

Two lengths of speaker wire so we can move the stereo speakers out on to the verandah. We spend a LOT of time on out verandah and with the speakers inside, you have to turn the volume up way to loud to even hear it outside. We love to listen to music out on our verandah.

Tim

Tim,

What stero speakers are you talking about. I would love to take a few CDs if there is a stero in the SR.

Richard

Archived