Shows from ship to ship

fish6

OK....Please help me out. We have been on the Explorer once already and currently have her booked again for March 2012, September 2012 and March 2013. We live in Canada so it is nice to be able to drive to the port.

I have put a cabin on hold for the Navigator B2B (8 day eastern caribbean and 5 day western) for March 2012. I am considering the Navigator for March 2012 in order to change things up. Will the Navigator have the same productions shows as the Explorer? I'm just worried I might get Explorered out...if you know what I mean. We have been on the Navigator before back in 2007 and 2008 and had a great time on those 5 day cruises. The only downfall really is that we have to fly to Florida but the kids would love that too as they enjoy flying. :rolleyes:

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

OK....Please help me out. We have been on the Explorer once already and currently have her booked again for March 2012, September 2012 and March 2013. We live in Canada so it is nice to be able to drive to the port.

I have put a cabin on hold for the Navigator B2B (8 day eastern caribbean and 5 day western) for March 2012. I am considering the Navigator for March 2012 in order to change things up. Will the Navigator have the same productions shows as the Explorer? I'm just worried I might get Explorered out...if you know what I mean. We have been on the Navigator before back in 2007 and 2008 and had a great time on those 5 day cruises. The only downfall really is that we have to fly to Florida but the kids would love that too as they enjoy flying. :rolleyes:

Production shows will be different, but you could possibly see a headliner that you had seen before.

The headliner (guest performers) change out from ship to ship...might spend 2 days on say, Nav., then move to Exp...and on to another.....

The bands/combos will be different, as will the productions shows, and ice show.

Every now and then we have ended up seeing the same shows on Royal Caribbean ships. (they change their production shows every 5 years). But different ships may have different actors, scenery, or songs, which makes them seem different, and with the Mystery Theater, they have even changed the ending. Those shows are so entertaining, and there is so much going on, that when you see them again you are bound to notice things that you hadn't seen the first time around. I wouldn't worry!

Archived