WOW SALE is back......

Just got an email from Royal Caribbean advising of their annual Wow Sale

Its worldwide, but has more for us this year , as it includes Rhapsody and Radiance in Australia.

Big thing is that you get a reduced deposit and an On Board Credit.

WOW Sale includes cruises across the world including Europe, Alaska, Asia and the Caribbean plus cruises from Australia on Rhapsody of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas.

Hurry - 3 Days Only! Book between 1 - 3 May!

3 - 5 Nights US$50 per cabin 50% per person

6 - 9 Nights US$100 per cabin 50% per person

10+ Nights US$200 per cabin 50% per person

A good chance for anyone thinking of a cruise to get an OBC.

Its from the Cruise Line itself so all TA's will have it.

They have the WOW sale every year...

The prices don't change, its just a lower deposit and OBC.

The_Big_M....... Cruise prices still go up and down :-)

Cruise prices can go all over the place.

I have been watching one cruise, (it is a luxury one with many inclusions) ,

and prices start at $US 11,000.00.pp .

As an incentive to attract passengers they have now included ..."Free Air" ....travel as well,

and now prices start at $US 12,000.00:rolleyes:

Just got an email from Royal Caribbean advising of their annual Wow Sale

Its worldwide, but has more for us this year , as it includes Rhapsody and Radiance in Australia.

Big thing is that you get a reduced deposit and an On Board Credit.

WOW Sale includes cruises across the world including Europe, Alaska, Asia and the Caribbean plus cruises from Australia on Rhapsody of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas.

Hurry - 3 Days Only! Book between 1 - 3 May!

3 - 5 Nights US$50 per cabin 50% per person

6 - 9 Nights US$100 per cabin 50% per person

10+ Nights US$200 per cabin 50% per person

A good chance for anyone thinking of a cruise to get an OBC.

Its from the Cruise Line itself so all TA's will have it.

Do they send a different date to everyone? I got an email last night and mine says the WOW sale is for May 3rd and 4th. And it just says onboard credit of $50/$100/$200 but doesn't specify the nights like yours?

Yhank you for the tip Kiwi Cruzer. Rang our TA and because we had not actually paid our deposit which was due Monday, she is now going to cancel and rebook Monday. Will get the half price deposit and $200 OBC.

Good one.....

Nice to get the OBC:)

Love the WOW sale especially if you can get hold of a cheapy cruise price....have been looking for something for late 2012 but no prices up yet so no wow for us:p:p.......as we know the Sydney ports schedule is showing another radiance class ship here for the summer of 2012 i have been doing a little research, after getting the 2012-2013 Caribbean schedule, and something tells me, and i may be wrong, that it could be the Serenade of the Sea's which like the Solstice would reposition from Europe....if that's the case i am happy to play the wait see game....cheers Shiona

They have the WOW sale every year...

The prices don't change, its just a lower deposit and OBC.

Cruise prices can go all over the place.

I have been watching one cruise, (it is a luxury one with many inclusions) ,

and prices start at $US 11,000.00.pp .

As an incentive to attract passengers they have now included ..."Free Air" ....travel as well,

and now prices start at $US 12,000.00:rolleyes:

Actually, WOW is traditionally Twice Per Year.. (May and October), and prices have gone up a little prior to the sale :rolleyes:

Phil.

Do they send a different date to everyone? I got an email last night and mine says the WOW sale is for May 3rd and 4th. And it just says onboard credit of $50/$100/$200 but doesn't specify the nights like yours?

G'day gracie3

WOW sales usually occur in different countries some time during May and Oct, but over a different date range.. This May sale is a 3 day sale in Australia from 1st to 3rd May.

In USA, it is a 2 day sale on 3rd and 4th May. (Probably different dates again for Europe bookings).

P

Actually, WOW is traditionally Twice Per Year.. (May and October), and prices have gone up a little prior to the sale :rolleyes:

I don't agree with that as a general statement. Some cruise prices go up, sure, but other cruise prices also go down, just as happens almost every day.

If it was due to the sale, you'd see them all go up before the sale, then go down afterwards, which just doesn't happen.

I don't agree with that as a general statement. Some cruise prices go up, sure, but other cruise prices also go down, just as happens almost every day.

If it was due to the sale, you'd see them all go up before the sale, then go down afterwards, which just doesn't happen.

Exactly... As you have observed, nothing is ever set in concrete.. All products have pricing ups and downs dependant upon how supply/demand at the time...

It just so happens that cruiselines play the same games as you see with retail stores when it comes to "sale" time.. !!!!

Archived