caesar salad

dallas52

I detest anchovies. I have an advanced anchovy detector. Carnival's Caesar salad most assuredly contains anchovy. I believe they even make it right by mulling a couple of the salty rubbery fish into the bowl. Most restaurant Caesar salad has no taste of these things, so I will eat them. I do not eat Carnival's.

Doc

Was on the Liberty last week went to the steakhouse twice both times my Caesar salad was prepared table side. They do offer additional anchovies as well which I accepted. My DW doesn't like the fishy taste so they offered to make her a salad with Ranch dressing instead.

Mmmmmm.. Carnival's Cesar salad, yummy! I like the anchovies flavor that is in the dressing, makes it taste more like authentic, real Cesar dressing like another poster mentioned. Wish they served anchiovie filets on top of the salad, personally.

you can request extra - my husband does!

I like Carnival's ceasar salad and dressing, and I also like the pizza with the anchovies on it. But I like anchovies, and I would be really disappointed if I ordered a ceasar salad, and could not taste anchovie, just me.:)

Ah, the fine dining aficionados come out of the woodwork. I am sure there’s a salad on the children’s menu that definitely doesn’t have any fish products in it. Great banana splits, too!

so you think you're high class b/c you like anchovies now. interesting thinking you have going on there

Archived