Booking FLL - Miami Tranfers through RCI

Ok- need some help here. I have booked a cruise out of Miami and I need to arrange a ground transfer from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami through the RCI website and vice versa going home. I obviously have no clue what I am doing because I keep getting error messages. Anyone familiar with this?

I did not book my flight through RCI as I had frequent flyer miles to redeem.

Thanks!

Ok- need some help here. I have booked a cruise out of Miami and I need to arrange a ground transfer from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami through the RCI website and vice versa going home. I obviously have no clue what I am doing because I keep getting error messages. Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks!

We cruised last spring out of Ft. Lauderdale. We flew into Miami airport and had pre-arranged a limo to take us to FLL. It was cheaper than the cruise transfers or a taxi. We were there in about 35 minutes or so. You also have the flexibility of going at the time that suits you best. Check out transportation sites on line.

Enjoy your cruise.:)

I flew into FLL about a yr. ago and had to transfer to Miami port. I just walked out the front of FLL, turned right, and there was a shuttle service. It couldn't be easier. I paid at a station along the curb. We only waited about 5 mins. and then left FLL. It took about 30 mins. I definitely would do it again. Sorry I don't have a contact, but everyone at the airport knew about the shuttle. I think it cost $18 Per person, but might cost more now.

Thanks!

I'm thinking that you can purchase the RC transfer only if they booked your flight and otherwise you're on your own.......... maybe this is why it keeps giving error messages.

Archived