Brilliance Menu?

I'll be on the Brilliance 12 day cruise this summer roundtrip Barcelona. I know that days 1 -7 will be the standard RCI menu. But does anyone know whether the menu is repeated for days 8 -12 or are there other menu choices?

Thanks.

I'll be on the Brilliance 12 day cruise this summer roundtrip Barcelona. I know that days 1 -7 will be the standard RCI menu. But does anyone know whether the menu is repeated for days 8 -12 or are there other menu choices?

Thanks.

The menu is not repeated....different selections on all 12 nights.

Enjoy your cruise....you picked a good one.:D

We've done two 12 nighters on Brilliance and each one had 3 formal nights.

I am also on this sailing and am quite surprised at this. I presumed only two formal nights with so few sea days. Thanks for letting us know:)

We've done two 12 nighters on Brilliance and each one had 3 formal nights.

...2 Formal nights and 3 smart casual nights. All other nights are casual.

Whatever the answer is (two or three FN), one can always wear the same thing as the first FN, or choose to dine elsewhere on the third FN (if there is one). With the luggage weight restrictions and such, I think I will be "recycling" an outfit or two, to say the least. ;) :p

I also look forward to additional dining room entrée choices. The 7-nighter menu is definitely past its prime. hehe

Whatever the answer is (two or three FN), one can always wear the same thing as the first FN, or choose to dine elsewhere on the third FN (if there is one). With the luggage weight restrictions and such, I think I will be "recycling" an outfit or two, to say the least. ;) :p

I also look forward to additional dining room entrée choices. The 7-nighter menu is definitely past its prime. hehe

I already posted on my roll call that I'll be bringing just one black cocktail dress with different wraps and accessories! Its the "smart casual" that I'm not sure about. Suggestions?

Its the "smart casual" that I'm not sure about. Suggestions?

Yes - come on over to the Cruise fashions board and you can use the "Search this forum" function. I did and pulled up many threads where smart casual is discussed. It's also nicer to talk clothes and girly-girl stuff there. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

Archived