Breeze Aft wraps include Junior Suites?

PaulMedik

While surfing Breeze new site on Carnival.com, I noticed the Junior Suite staterooms are shaped like 'Premium Vista' balcony cabins or 'Aft Wraps' as we call them.

Here's a simulated picture;

2246924110065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

And here's a diagram;

2340263020065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

If they aren't Aft Wraps, then what are they? 'Premium Vista' balcony cabins are still listed as before and while the simulated picture is nice, the diagram looks like the deck nine aft wraps that were a different category on Dream.

I plan to book one for Spring Break '13 as soon as bookings are available whether they're 'Aft Wrap,' 'Premium Vista,' 'Junior Suites,' or Janitors closets with balcony....

While surfing Breeze new site on Carnival.com, I noticed the Junior Suite staterooms are shaped like 'Premium Vista' balcony cabins or 'Aft Wraps' as we call them.

Here's a simulated picture;

2246924110065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

And here's a diagram;

2340263020065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

If they aren't Aft Wraps, then what are they? 'Premium Vista' balcony cabins are still listed as before and while the simulated picture is nice, the diagram looks like the deck nine aft wraps that were a different category on Dream.

I plan to book one for Spring Break '13 as soon as bookings are available whether they're 'Aft Wrap,' 'Premium Vista,' 'Junior Suites,' or Janitors closets with balcony....

By the looks of the pics they are the suites on deck 9 forward with the standard balcony cabin size balconies. The window looks onto the deck in front of it.

By the looks of the pics they are the suites on deck 9 forward with the standard balcony cabin size balconies. The window looks onto the deck in front of it.

Spencercoop,

That's the only option I could think of, but Carnival's site would only allow me to pull up Liberty deck plans and the TA site doesn't list categories....

Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part that they'd bring a Spirit Class amenity to Breeze?

Spencercoop,

That's the only option I could think of, but Carnival's site would only allow me to pull up Liberty deck plans and the TA site doesn't list categories....

Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part that they'd bring a Spirit Class amenity to Breeze?

Oh, I would so like you to be correct Paul. That would be be the best of both worlds!

Archived