Ruby Patters

CBCruiser1960

Patters are printed out fresh everyday and will vary from cruise to cruise with activities and entertainment being different for each cruise. A Patter from last week will not be the same as a Patter for next week. Just a FYI!

what are patters Iam cruising the med in Sept.

The Patter is the newspaper put out daily by Princess listing the daily events, ship location, port information, etc. Patters from todsy will be entirely different than a Patter for your cruise.

Patters are printed out fresh everyday and will vary from cruise to cruise with activities and entertainment being different for each cruise. A Patter from last week will not be the same as a Patter for next week. Just a FYI!

well, you just answered my question.

The patters is from May--how much will be the same for a cruise in a 100 days from now?

I know when I am having a late night on a Princess ship, walking back down the corridors to one's cabin, you notice all the Princess Patters gone from the rack on cabin doors....until you get to your cabin and your Patter is still at the door..then you check your watch, 2am .uh, oh, should not have had that last dance in the nightclub. LOL.

Archived