Ruby Patters

CBCruiser1960

We just got off the Ruby May 1st, Eastern Carribean cruise.

I have them, Will scan them and email them to you if you send me an email address.

That would be great. Thank you very much.

barbshachtay at shaw dot ca

I am interested in the bands, piano players, etc. We are sailing on the Ruby on 7/3. Things may be changed up a bit by then, but if you could send me just one patter it would be great. Thanks!

shirleen.shabpareh@gmail.com

Hi lady......we have a friend sailing on the Ruby right now and he said the group in Explorers is Unison......and in Wheelhouse is a quartet which he says is fantastic (we don't always agree with him on musicans) they are called Orphea.......we have not heard either....

hugs to you and happy belated mothers day

Hi lady......we have a friend sailing on the Ruby right now and he said the group in Explorers is Unison......and in Wheelhouse is a quartet which he says is fantastic (we don't always agree with him on musicans) they are called Orphea.......we have not heard either....

hugs to you and happy belated mothers day

Hey, Barbara - How are you?? There have been some postings about East End Connection and what a fab band they are. They must (hopefully) still be on the ship because one of the posters said they got on with them in I believe it was February. We are not sailing until July 3 (Med cruise) so it may be completely different by then. I have not heard of either of the above that you mention. I was wondering if Eric Stone was still on the Ruby, too. Always curious!!

Love ya!!

Hey, Barbara - How are you?? There have been some postings about East End Connection and what a fab band they are. They must (hopefully) still be on the ship because one of the posters said they got on with them in I believe it was February. We are not sailing until July 3 (Med cruise) so it may be completely different by then. I have not heard of either of the above that you mention. I was wondering if Eric Stone was still on the Ruby, too. Always curious!!

Love ya!!

East Coast Connection left the ship a couple of weeks before the crossing........we have not been with them but have checked them out on line............they are good!!

East Coast Connection left the ship a couple of weeks before the crossing........we have not been with them but have checked them out on line............they are good!!

May have to find out which ship they're on and book it!! I've been known to do that, and I know YOU have!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived