Phx>ath:ba wtp-any other airlines have it?

rpinphx1

HI,

I am trying to find out if any other airlines have the same option from econ- to a WTP type BA does.

I cannot spend $$$$ for a biz class seat, don't have miles either. Trying to find most comfortable way to fly the 10 hrs non stop from Phx to

LHR

I am a reluctant flier. But, I cannot swim that far.....

Appreciate your help .

Thanks, Robyn

World Traveler Plus

To the OP....since the only non-stops between PHX and LHR are on BA, I think you have a decision to make....non-stop with only one option vs connecting flights with other carriers in the mix.

If the former, than any other information on carriers with some "improved economy" will be moot.

• 3 weeks later...
I am trying to find out if any other airlines have the same option from econ- to a WTP type BA does.
Not directly. But if you're prepared to fly via LAX, you'd have the choice between BA, Virgin Atlantic or Air New Zealand. Similarly, flying via SFO (or a number of other US gateways) would get you the Virgin Atlantic option.

I think (from memory) that any other airlines that have a true premium economy product would involve two connections, which probably makes this relatively short journey more hassle than the cabin is worth.

Archived