Best Bar w/ Beach ?

rbiking55

Hey all. I know there are a lot of bar's in St. Thomas and was wondering what is the best bar maybe with a pool or walk down beach or something close and not just a bar in the middle of downtown. Preferably somewhere close to where the Carnival Liberty docks. We're going with a bunch of mid-20's and looking to fully enjoy ourselves on the island. Thanks!

Only bar I know that is close to where the Liberty docks, which will be the WICO, with a pool is the new Senior Frog's at the old Paradise Gate location. It's literally right on the dock on the opposite side of the fence. I am sure there will be signage.

I am not a fan of Senior Frog's and I haven't been to this location yet, but having been at other locations I am sure it will be enough to keep a bunch of mid-20 year olds busy for an afternoon.

Scott

Were you thinking of spending all your time at a bar, or were you planning to see some of the island? Most of the beaches have bars, and there are lovely pools at Blackbeard's in town if you want to go to town. Those pools have gorgeous views of the harbor.

If you go to Magen's Bay, you can rent a float, float in the water and the cocktail waitress will bring your drink directly to your float in the water. It is also a nice beach for walking from one end to the other. But it will be crowded. . .can't have everything.:)

Archived