Excursion Start Times?

albertamom

Hi Everyone! We are preparing for our very first cruise, aboard the Pride of America in December.

A crazy first-timer question: On the NCL website, when it gives a start-time for an excursion, is that the time that you meet somewhere onboard, or do you meet somewhere on the pier? Do all the NCL excursions include transportation from the pier?

Excursions can meet up on board, or meet up on the dock. Depends on a variety of things, including how much room they have on the dock. You will be told where to meet on the excursion tickets, and this will include a meeting time.

The description of the excursion will tell what is included. Most include transport- rarely do they not.

Excursions can meet up on board, or meet up on the dock. Depends on a variety of things, including how much room they have on the dock. You will be told where to meet on the excursion tickets, and this will include a meeting time.

The description of the excursion will tell what is included. Most include transport- rarely do they not.

Thank you! I know I'm obsessing a little bit. I'm just starting to look at excursions and I'm curious about every little detail. Can you tell that I'm a little excited!!!:D

It was my experience that most excursions times were the times you met the group on the pier (usually in the pier terminal, except for Kona, where you meet on the pier after tendering.) The only one that met on the ship (for me) was the Pearl Harbor tour on disembarkation day.

It was my experience that most excursions times were the times you met the group on the pier (usually in the pier terminal, except for Kona, where you meet on the pier after tendering.) The only one that met on the ship (for me) was the Pearl Harbor tour on disembarkation day.

Thanks for the great first-hand (recent) advice. Did you have a fabulous time? Which excursions did you do?

Remember to double check this once onboard because this can change anytime but generally. Always go by the meeting place and time that are on your shore excursion tickets that you get onboard, NOT the time that the website says.

Sunday morning: All tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 forward. Tours in the afternoon meet in front of the terminal building on the pier ashore.

Monday all day: Tours meet in front of the terminal building on the pier ashore.

Tuesday: Morning tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 midship. Normally tours after 9am meet in the terminal building ashore.

Wednesday: Tours before 9:30am ish meet in the Hollywood theater on deck 5 forward. No tender tickets are needed. Any tour after this is after "open tendering" and those tours meet on the pier where the tender boat drops you off. Make sure you give yourself 45 minutes to make your way ashore.

Thursday morning: Tours meet in the Hollywood theater on deck 5 forward. Afternoon tours meet in the Terminal Building ashore. Some Luau groups meet in the terminal building also but most meet in the Hollywood theater.

Friday: All tours meet in the terminal building ashore.

Saturday debark morning: All tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 forward.

Remember to double check meeting times and locations on your actual tickets. Hope this helps!

James

http://twitter.com/#!/cruiseshipcrew

Thank you James! That is exactly what an obsessive, hyper, over-planner like me needs.:)

I will be sure to double check onboard!

Cleobella - your experience seems to confirm what James is saying. Yay! I can't wait!:D

Remember to double check this once onboard because this can change anytime but generally. Always go by the meeting place and time that are on your shore excursion tickets that you get onboard, NOT the time that the website says.

Sunday morning: All tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 forward. Tours in the afternoon meet in front of the terminal building on the pier ashore.

Monday all day: Tours meet in front of the terminal building on the pier ashore.

Tuesday: Morning tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 midship. Normally tours after 9am meet in the terminal building ashore.

Wednesday: Tours before 9:30am ish meet in the Hollywood theater on deck 5 forward. No tender tickets are needed. Any tour after this is after "open tendering" and those tours meet on the pier where the tender boat drops you off. Make sure you give yourself 45 minutes to make your way ashore.

Thursday morning: Tours meet in the Hollywood theater on deck 5 forward. Afternoon tours meet in the Terminal Building ashore. Some Luau groups meet in the terminal building also but most meet in the Hollywood theater.

Friday: All tours meet in the terminal building ashore.

Saturday debark morning: All tours meet in the Hollywood Theater on deck 5 forward.

Remember to double check meeting times and locations on your actual tickets. Hope this helps!

James

http://twitter.com/#!/cruiseshipcrew

Full of info...

Good news you're returning to PoA....When's the end of your contract?

Archived