Volendam Alaska Dining Room Menu Request

Kaki

I believe that the Volendam will begin her Vancouver to Alaska cruise season schedule on May 18th. At present she is visiting some Alaskan ports en route to Vancouver from Singapore.

The menus on the weekly Alaska cruise will probably differ from the Trans Pacific crossing menus.

We sail on her on the 18th and I'll try to post the menus daily if my Blackberry data plan works like it's supposed to.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Also, I have my email address below if you want to email them to me. We are so excited about this trip!

Kaki,

Have a wonderful cruise on the Volendam.:)

I hope you will tell us about your cruise when you return.

Thank you! I know we will have a wonderful time...I have read so many good things about the Volendam and HAL.

We sail on her on the 18th and I'll try to post the menus daily if my Blackberry data plan works like it's supposed to.

i am sailing on the volendam on aug. 31, 2011, so i'm salivating waiting for your menu report. ken

Whatever the menu is, it will be great! We just got off the Volendam on the 18th (post trans-Pacific) and we loved the food for our entire 17 days! "Fresh" fruit and vegetables were getting a little sparse (no re-supply for 14 days), but chefs still created wonderful dishes. In fact, we felt that our food was better this year than last year on Ryndam!

ENJOY the beautiful re-furbished MS Volendam!

Archived