Any Large Inside Cabins on the Jade

firecapt25

• 4 months later...
having enjoyed one of the large insides on Sun i am afraid I never found one on Jade...but we did enjoy our sideways cabin and highly recommend them.

Sorry, newbie here! Can you please tell me deck and cabin number so I can get an idea from the plans? Thanks in advance!

The "sideways" inside cabins on the Jade are on deck 9 and 5.

These cabins are the same size as the others, but seem to have more useable space because of the layout. The standard cabin has a narrow hallway at the entrance, between the bathroom and the closet. The sideways cabins open right away into the main part of the cabin, so that narrow hallway square footage is just part of the main cabin space.

By the way, you might like this site:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Jade

The deck plans are all on one web page, side by side and you can drag on deck plan over another to easily see what is a above and below your selected cabin.

Sorry, newbie here! Can you please tell me deck and cabin number so I can get an idea from the plans? Thanks in advance!

We were in cabin 5521 early August. It did work very well and was big enough for us. We are not the slightest couple about. Very surprised by space each side of double bed after reading adverse comments. Shower and washing/WC area of reasonable size too.

Cabin handy for lift, no noise from it noticed. Also handy for leaving ship when in port or tendering.

Archived