Help! Need Platinum Savings Certificate

Help! Does anyone have or know where I can get the platinum savings certificate, specifically for the 9/4/11 sailing on Serenade? I did not receive the last C & A magazine and RCCL pulled the coupon off their website last week before I could print it.

Thanks! :)

OMG - I was going to book this very cruise next week, thinking I had until June 30th till these savings certificates expired... I did not realize they took them off the website at random.

I am needing the one that appears for Emerald.... I can almost remember it but almost won't count if it's not correct...LOL

I contact C & A and asked if they could email it to me since it had not expired. No luck. They stated that all coupons that are on the website are current and if they aren't on the website they've expired!.... Which isn't quite right.

I think this is why RCI prefers website certificates to printed ones. Once they send them out in print they can't call them back. If during the middle of the certificates life RCI decides that the cruise is selling well enough then they can just delete the certificate from the website at any time that they please.

I have the coupon brochure you are talking about (dated February 2011 and 9/4/11 cruise is included) and it says in the fine print that it "...must be submitted to RC Prior to Final Payment or before 4/30/11, whichever is earlier".

If it wasn't expired, I would expect to see it on the website.

THEY'RE BACK !!

I emailed C&A and they responded very vague telling me how to activate my account (not my question)

I signed in today and woohoo - they're on the website.

Not sure if the codes are interchangeable with C&A levels, but Emerald was showing the Sept. 4th - Serenade one.

Good luck to all who were wanting this set of savings certificates!

I think the certificates are specific for your C & A level. I read about one for one of my sailings and printed it, I'm emerald and my cert was for $75, but the one my mom pulled up for the same sailing( she's gold) was only $50. Identical cabins btw.

Couldn't use mine anyway because it was the same as my Balc Disc for that sailing and you can't use both.

Thanks so much for letting us know!! the ones I wanted are back too! C&A just told me I could combine the Saving certificates with my next cruise certificate.

I am Platinum. Is that correct? I could not combine if I was using the balcony discount. If I am not using "that" discount could combine them:)!

you're welcome! I also have a 'next cruise' certificate that I am using, so I was particularly interested in this savings cert.

When pricing, the difference between the inside and ocean view was not that much so I opted for the ocean view due to the savings certificate being higher for that level.

I'm still waiting on 2 of my friends to book this cruise also. They better get on it!

I think the certificates are specific for your C & A level. I read about one for one of my sailings and printed it, I'm emerald and my cert was for $75, but the one my mom pulled up for the same sailing( she's gold) was only $50. Identical cabins btw.

Couldn't use mine anyway because it was the same as my Balc Disc for that sailing and you can't use both.

The different C&A levels have different codes on the coupons. As you move up levels the value of the coupon increases though this does not happen between every level. I think the sailing that have coupons are the same for all levels it is just the value that changes.

Archived