Complaint

If you check out the Royal Caribbean website you should find out where to send issues

One tip: Don't write them down here, otherwise the RCI can do no wrong brigade will be out in force to tear you apart :rolleyes:

If you check out the Royal Caribbean website you should find out where to send issues

One tip: Don't write them down here, otherwise the RCI can do no wrong brigade will be out in force to tear you apart :rolleyes:

Ummmm, yeah. I think what compman meant to say was make sure you're complaint isn't just you complaining for the sake of complaining first before you say it. He's just a little miffed that everyone figured out he just wanted to be unhappy and didn't actually have a legitimate complaint. :) I think that's evident since he seems to feel a need to keep bringing this up in other peoples threads.

There are legitimate complaints and then there are unreasonable ones. Getting poor service is a legitimate one. Complaining that a cruise you booked on only 30 days notice and didn't get the perfect schedule for dinner (and booked it knowing this) is not.

I have just returned from Grandeur of the Seas and had a few issues - anyone know who or where I should write to

Thanks

UK (Weybridge office)

Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. * Fax: 01 932 820286

infouk@rccl.com

The flight inclusive cruise holidays advertised are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 3088. Protection extends primarily to guests who reserve and pay in the United Kingdom.

IRELAND

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line A/S,

Building 2, Aviator Park,

Station Road,

Addlestone,

Surrey, KT15 2PG,

England

Phone: 1800 555 604

I have just returned from Grandeur of the Seas and had a few issues - anyone know who or where I should write to

Thanks

I would be interested to know what they are, as we'll be sailing on Grandeur soon - I fully understand if you don't want to air them in public though.

I just had an issue on the Oasis and all I did was write my complaint on the Guest satisfaction survey. They called me yesterday after lunch. We just disembarked on Saturday. I will not need to write anyone else.

Another post about the same issue? :confused:

Archived