Cruise points for JS

I've booked a JS on my first cruise with RCL. It lasts 7 nights.

Does that mean I get 14 cruisepoints, or do you get double cruisepoints only if you're already a member of C&A? (I am not)

You get double points for a JS -so you will get 14points

If you decide to join C&A after 5 cruises, all your previous cruises *should* be in your history and then they will all get counted, and you will be recognised at the appropriate level.

Does that mean I get 14 cruisepoints, or do you get double cruisepoints only if you're already a member of C&A? (I am not)

you'll get the points after joining after your cruise

Yes - you'll get 14 points for a JS even though you're not currently a member. The points will be put in a week or so after you join C&A.

Now as to joining C&A, it used to be that you had to wait until after you finished your first RC cruise to join, and it was easy to do online. When you joined you gave them the info for the cruise you just took (reservation #, ship, date), they gave you a membership number, and then you got the points for your cruise.

That is still one way to join...BUT on our last cruise we talked to some 1st timers on RC, and they told us they had joined C&A on the ship during the cruise with the Loyalty Ambassador and booked a future cruise to get the C&A reduced deposit & OBC benefit from onboard booking. So if you don't want to wait until your cruise is over, I think you can join by signing up with the LA onboard, or go to the internet cafe and join online while you're on the ship.

Judy

Archived