NYC to PR??

Boatingmom

There will be a serious divergence of opinion here. Some care only about price. Some refuse to use a given airline (or airlines) due to a bad experience in the past. Some only use a certain airline due to frequent flyer loyalty. Some just look at comfortable flight departure/enroute/arrival times that work for them.

I would look at a site like kayak for prices.

First priorityy - Non-stop flight

Second priority - Price (including all fees)

Once you get beyone that, you can start thinking about airlines. Personally, I love Jet Blue. Their customer service has always been outstanding. They have TV's at each seat. And their one-free-checked bag rule makes life much easier in the cabin. If their price is in the same ballback as others, they would be my frist choice.

I flew Jet Blue the last time I went to PR--I am loyal to a different carrier but it was a last minute next day travel business trip and the ticket on Jet Blue was $200 r/t on the other carrier it was closer to $800.

They were fine, I paid for an upgraded seat to get the extra leg room, I think $50 or so total. One thing to note, once we were about half an hour off the US coast there was no satellite service, the TV show I was watching cut off mid stream and didn't come back on until just before we landed. So bring something to read.

Archived