Whats showing on Crown MUTS

User Error

That can change from cruise to cruise.

We were aboard the Crown 2 weeks ago. There was a Tina Turner concert and they were showing Yogi Bear as a feature.

One morning they were even showing an early Charlie Chaplin movie.

...those were the three I noticed.

I don't mean to be mean but what does it matter what is playing?

People ask all the time about things like this and I don't understand why they need to know ahead of time. There is nothing you can do about it.

we had some good films on our cruise in March. They showed Secretariat, Social Network, Red,Morning Glory, True Grit and when we couldnt dock at Princess Cays, they showed The Kings Speech which was great! That was a couple months ago now so I'm sue they have a nice updated list. They also show concerts during the day on Muts. It's fun to cuddle on a lounger with warm blankets and fresh chocolate cookies!

Michelle:)

we had some good films on our cruise in March. They showed Secretariat, Social Network, Red,Morning Glory, True Grit and when we couldnt dock at Princess Cays, they showed The Kings Speech which was great! That was a couple months ago now so I'm sue they have a nice updated list. They also show concerts during the day on Muts. It's fun to cuddle on a lounger with warm blankets and fresh chocolate cookies!

Michelle:)

Same movies on our April 26-May 13 TA cruise. Also 'Little Fockers' and some Tom Cruise/Cameron Diaz one that wasn't any good. I

People ask all the time about things like this and I don't understand why they need to know ahead of time. There is nothing you can do about it.

May also influence how many (if any) movies etc I load onto my lap top.

I'm a late night owl....

... just one more thing for me to obsess about before my cruise - and that's half the fun!:D

isn't that redundant?

yes, what was I thinking?

Just found some Patters as I'm finally unpacking the last bits and bobs so here are a few more titles that were showing on the Emerald for the TA April 27-May 13

Burlesque, Tron, and Inception.

Archived