Dumb Question re: Solstice Deck 8

PS90

Sorry to start a new thread about something this stupid, but I want to know for future-stateroom-booking purposes.

On the S-Class, Solstice specifically - what is going on in the atrium area (area right next to the mid-ship elevators) of Deck 8? I know that deck 9 has the card room there, and Deck 7 has "team earth", but nothing is marked on the floor-plan for deck 8. Is it just empty?

Thanks for the help. :)

I warned you that this was a dumb question. :o

It might have been the library. I was right outside of card room area.

Thanks. I didn't think of the library. You could be right.

BTW, was the card room loud? I can imagine a bunch of people getting drunk and playing gin at 3:00am...

Edit: I rechecked the deck plans, and it says the Library is on decks 10 and 11(?)

I went and looked at deck plans. I was wrong. It wasn't that long ago. You are right about library. Maybe just a high ceiling on Team Earth?

Our cabin 9274 was right outside of card room. There were always people playing quietly. No bother at all. Very convenient. No X on balcony and a larger balcony. Very nice cabin.

I think there was a large globe. I remember looking at it and seeing that someone peeled some areas off. Don't remember much else so apparently it didn't make much of an impression. Nothing to get too excited about.

From what I seen those areas were used by people waiting while the stewards were servicing their cabin. I don't know if that was the original intention of those areas but that is what we used it for and talked to others that were doing the same.

Archived