Bermuda at Halloween on Enchantment - Brrrrr?

We have booked a cruise to Bermuda on Enchantment of the Seas at the end of October. In examining my cruise packing list (my favorite way to pass the time waiting for the next cruise) I am getting the feeling that I need to eliminate a lot of sundresses and bring something warmer to wear, especially since I am normally a bit of a chilly willy and am cold when others are not.

Does anyone have experience / advice on what to expect temperature-wise? Will the ship still have the AC blasting even though it's only 65 outside?

Your advice/opinions are much appreciated.

I was in Bermuda on Oct 26 and 27th last year. Both days I was in shorts and a tank top. It was not really hot but it was surprisingly nicer then I anticipated ( I had brought jeans/long sleeve shirts thinking it was going to be cool)

We have been there twice at the end of October/early November. It was pleasant both times and we went to Horseshoe both times. First time I wimped out going in the water but on the next visit I was convince it wasn't that cold and it really wasn't.

Of course, I am from New England and maybe someone from Florida, or Bermuda on that hand, would never have gone in. We got a kick of out seeing a Bermudian wearing a down jacket while riding their scooter. It had to have been close to 70° that day.

Bring a windbreaker and you should be fine.

Sheal

Thanks, everyone, this helps a lot. We live in Northern Virginia, so it's easy to choose what to wear for embarkation / disembarkation, but I am glad to hear that Bermuda might be nice weather! Now if my darned Halloween costume would arrive in the mail, I will be ready to go!

Bermuda is off the Carolina coast....so whatever weather is like a bit south, is about what you'll have in Bermuda....of course, the gulf stream will help it stay a bit more humid (so it will feel a tad warmer).

Generally, it's getting cooler by the end of Oct.

• 1 month later...

Archived