When is the best time to book a cruise for late May?

Some cruise lines have an "early saver" deal about 5 months in advance & it is the best time to get the best deal. I have never cruised on RCCL so I wanted to know if they do anything similar or do they just have random sales. I hope to book for late May.

Thanks everyone! :D

Its never too early to book for next May .. Im booked past next May to be honest .. so it better not be too early.

Maybe you are thinking of Carnival's early saver rate which dissapears by 5 months before longer cruises? (I prefer their last minute pack n go rates)

If I see a good deal, I would book it now. you can get price drops up until final payment so nothing to lose by booking now unless you planned on waiting until the very last minute.

RCL has tuesday deals for closer in cruises .. usually within the next three months which can be very good.

Some cruise lines have an "early saver" deal about 5 months in advance & it is the best time to get the best deal. I have never cruised on RCCL so I wanted to know if they do anything similar or do they just have random sales. I hope to book for late May.

Thanks everyone! :D

It Already IS Late May!! :p

NOW is always the best time to book a cruise.

Hope This Helps.

We are sailing this Sunday...WOOHOO! I booked it last June when they offered $100 OBC for booking a May cruise. The cost has ONLY gone way up since that time...like $400 difference in price per person! It never hurts to book early...they will always drop the price for you until final payment or give your money back if you decide to cancel before final payment.

Depends on a few things, where you want to go ship, and I'm sure others. If you want to go on one of the new mega ships they are expensive no matter when you book. I like old rccl policy of price drop anytime now its only up until fina payment. The cruise I'm going on next may is $699 a person but I booked durring wow sale so 8 will have onboard credit and have til january to get price adjustment. Also you can get discounts if you are from various states norm the one that the port is in. If I were you id book durring next wow sale prob 5 months away. Good luck

Archived