Oasis/Allure: Chocolate Buffet?

They had a chocolate breakfast on Allure in Jan. it was during one of the Dreamworks character breakfasts. here is a link to tell u about it.

http://www.allureoftheseas.com/video.php?ship=allure

click on the latest videos and then click on the royal experience, there is a video titled: A sweet start. This will tell you about the chocolate breakfast

Iv run into the chocolate breakfast and I would have missed that it was special except my roomie was like .. hey today is the chocolate croissants.. yippee ..

It is on other ships. I think it was Liberty that we noticed it, not sure. I usually just order eggs and bacon and dont pay attention.

In BillOh's review in the Allure forum, he said that he went to the Chocolate Breakfast (not buffet, but it sounds neat!) on day 7 in the MDR.

Here's the menu:

chocmenu.jpg

So, isn`t it available every morning but Day 7?

• 1 year later...
So the chocolate buffet does not exist on the Oasis of the Seas?

Does anybody have any info on this?!

Just back from Oasis today, and no chocolate buffet that I saw advertised.

Just back from Oasis today, and no chocolate buffet that I saw advertised.

We were on the same sailing. There was a chocolate breakfast. I didn't attend, but my MDR waiter mentioned it the night before when he was discussing what was going on the next day.

When I hear "chocolate buffet" I think chocolate midnight buffet like some lines used to do (I know Carnival did, not sure if RCI ever did)... but what's being referenced is a breakfast with the characters. It is on Oasis. Hope this helps.

the chocolate breakfast is offered on Oasis/Allure. It is part of the Dreamworks Experience. They offer chocolate croissants, chocolate pancakes, chocolate muffins, chocolate milkshakes. We took our grandkids, and it was very good. You can also order regular breakfast menu items, such as eggs, bacon, etc.

I don't recall a chocolate buffet on the Oasis. However, both times we were on the Freedom, I believe on day 7, they had a lunch buffet type thing set up on the Promenade and I remember chocolate being a big part of it.

Archived