Carnival Beach Towels

bunchesofun

Just back from a week on the Pride. My husband is now thinking that we should have bought a couple of the beach towels. Is there any way to buy them after the cruise? I know I saw a website selling their linens. Is there a place to get the towels as well?

Why buy those when you can buy some nice Tommy Bahama ones for $15 at Costco. Bigger and nicer.....

Maybe because they want the Carnival ones as mentioned in the original post. I'm sure we all know there are nicer, fluffier towels out there..But these are linked to probably great memories of a great cruise....I'm assuming you own Tommy Bahama stock?

Maybe because they want the Carnival ones as mentioned in the original post. I'm sure we all know there are nicer, fluffier towels out there..But these are linked to probably great memories of a great cruise....I'm assuming you own Tommy Bahama stock?

I'm assuming you get offended easily over trivial subjects:confused::rolleyes:

Never heard of Tommy Bahama and don't have a Costco nearby. Part of the reason we want them is to remember our wonderful vacation, and partly because they are wonderful towels.

Then you just learned something from my post.... glad to help:D

Now then you need to book another cruise for some more great memories and perhaps a chance to purchase the towels......

Just back from a week on the Pride. My husband is now thinking that we should have bought a couple of the beach towels. Is there any way to buy them after the cruise? I know I saw a website selling their linens. Is there a place to get the towels as well?

Look on the Carnival website under gifts and services, funwear...the towels are $19.50 or here:http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=Fun-Wear&pid=762

I'm assuming you get offended easily over trivial subjects:confused::rolleyes:

Nope, not at all..... Just figured the way you pushed the towels that were not the ones the OP mentioned that you had some hidden or not so hidden agenda. You have a fantastic day.

Then you just learned something from my post.... glad to help:D

Now then you need to book another cruise for some more great memories and perhaps a chance to purchase the towels......

I'm probably gonna offend someone with this post, But just what was learned?

Ah, never mind, I just saw the clever highlighted area. Nice....... still not relevant though.

Ah, never mind, I just saw the clever highlighted area. Nice....... still not relevant though.[/quote]

LOL! So my assumption was correct:D

Ah, never mind, I just saw the clever highlighted area. Nice....... still not relevant though.[/quote]

LOL! So my assumption was correct:D

Not really because I'm not offended. I've made it my mission, self appointed I might add, to serve justice to those who ask a question and are hit with responses that are not in any way helpful. I won't even charge. It's all free......:p

[quote name=dwayneb236;29246259

Not really because I'm not offended. I've made it my mission' date=' self appointed I might add, to serve justice to those who ask a question and are hit with responses that are not in any way helpful. I won't even charge. It's all free......:p

But I was helpful........now they know about Tommy Bahamas:p

Thanks Judge Judy:D

You can just take the nice blue fluffy towels from your room home. Carnival will then charge you like $22.00 a piece for them. Some of them are like new. If yours is worn just use it at the pool or beach then throw it on the floor in you bathroom and the steward will replace them. Or sometimes you can ask the steward to bring some new ones. Of course this is only if you're going on another cruise.

OMG All this over towels!!! They are heavy!! We would bring our own but when flying need to keep that checked on bag less then 50lbs. Great idea on taking a white one from bathroom, I will have to do that next cruise along with just one big beach towel. I bet the ones at Costco are nice to, gotta go check them out on line now. I order from them on line and we are not members. Peace out towel people LOL

We bought the Carnival beach towel on our last cruise and love them. I figured that they are always a good color and fluffy so they must be a good towel for as many times as carnvial washes them.

Buy them on your next cruise, you wont be sorry!

Archived